Watch the virtual animation of the step-by-step process of a hen producing an egg. Students will learn the parts of an egg as it is developed. This is an excellent way for students to gain a greater understanding of egg science.
Auburn University, College of Agriculture, Department of Poultry Science
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- FoodMASTER: Eggs
- FoodMASTER Middle: Eggs
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades K-2)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Be a DetEGGtive!
- Eggs in the World of Food Choices
- Eggology (Grades K-2)
- Eggology (Grades 3-5)
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades 3-5)
- Don't Forget the Eggs!
- Weighing in on Egg Labels, Supply, and Demand