What's In My Food?
Would you like to learn more about the ingredients in your food? Common questions about our food include: Does it contain GMOs? Does the packaging contain BPA? and What are the ingredients? This website contains detailed information about these topics for common foods such as soups, sauces, juices, pasta, crackers, and cookies.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- The Quicker the Better? Food Processing (Grades 6-8)
- The Quicker the Better? Food Processing (Grades 3-5)
- Chain of Food (Grades 6-8)
- What's on MyPlate? (Grades 6-8)
- Before the Plate
- The Geography of Thanksgiving Dinner (Grades 6-8)
- The Geography of Thanksgiving Dinner (Grades 9-12)
- Evaluating Perspectives About GMOs
- Food Systems Feed the World