Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Growing a Nation Multimedia Timeline
This multimedia timeline pairs with Growing a Nation lesson plans using interactive technology to bring depth and meaning to historical events. The timeline includes stories and is linked to lesson plans that merge seamlessly with existing American history textbooks and high school history curricula. The program covers historical events such as the Dust Bowl, Great Depression, Civil War, and the impact of science and technological growth.
The content of this program (2018) is based upon work supported by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), under Agreement No. 2004-38840-01819.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Growing a Nation Era 2: From Defeat to Victory
- Growing a Nation Era 3: Prosperity and Challenges
- Growing a Nation Era 4: Into a New Millennium
- Growing a Nation Era 5b: Playing by the Rules
- Growing a Nation Era 1a: Seeds of Change
- Growing Our State History (Grades 6-8)
- Horse and Rider: The Pony Express (Grades 3-5)
- Horse and Rider: The Pony Express (Grades 6-8)
- Abraham Lincoln Clears a Path: His Agricultural Legacy
- The Green Revolution